Home Personnel Resource Program
The Home Personnel Resource Program provides service to children and adults who are eligible for funding support such as Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities and Special Services at Home through the Ministry of Community and Social Services and the Ministry of Children and Youth Services.
The Home Personnel Resource Program offers the following:
- help to apply for funding such as: Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities (ACSD), Special Services at Home(SSAH) and ASD Respite
- assistance to navigate the respiteservices.com website to access the data bank of qualified caregivers that have completed an initial screening process and may be hired by a family to provide respite care and\or individual support
- information for families and caregivers regarding hiring and employment issues
- service co-ordination, including recruitment, hiring and supervision of support staff, for adults who receive annualized individualized funds to hire personal staff to assist them to live independently
- information about community resource options for families and individuals
Referrals are accepted from a variety of sources with the expressed permission of the client and/or family. The H.P.R.P. is provided to individuals residing in the counties of Hastings, Prince Edward and Lennox & Addington.
The Home Personnel Resource Program is funded by the Ministry of Community and Social Services and the Ministry of Children & Youth Services.
For further information please contact C.S.B.D. at 613-966-7413.